Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Got coconut party supplies - now need party favors

  1. #1
    T. Lynn
    Guest T. Lynn's Avatar

    Post

    Thanks to Cleopatra of the Nile, my daughter will be having a coconut birthday party! She was so excited when the box arrived today and going through everything.

    I am now looking for some party favors. Does anyone have some complete sets left over? If so, please let me know. Thanks to anyone who can help.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member jlogemann17's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    483
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Are you watching this?

    e-bay auction

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 28, 2006 08:32 PM: Message edited by: mykidsloveAG ]</font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member 2liljellybeanz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 26th, 2006
    Posts
    139
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Yay-so glad you got your party stuff! I'm so excited for you two! You should get some Coconut Balloons for favors if they still have them-they would be so cute on the table at each spot-and $2 each isn't bad at all for such a cute little thing. I'm telling you-its still my favorite replacement part yet. [img]smile.gif[/img] Didn't somebody mention also the code for one of the Coconut mini books? That would be super cute too! If not-I bet you could come up with something adorable without having to get "thier" party bags if you can't find them-probably cheaper too. [img]smile.gif[/img] But if you can find them-that would be neat! I'm not sure I can wait another 4 months for pics--maybe you could have the party sooner. ;P Just kidding. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Allison

  4. #4
    T. Lynn
    Guest T. Lynn's Avatar

    Post

    Yes, I'm watching that item. Thanks...

    What is the coconut mini book? I haven't heard of that.

    My daughter was so excited seeing the stuff and didn't want me to put it away. It is so cute. Now I have to think about a cake. I might just do a small one and then some cupcakes.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member ams37's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    161
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How about the coconut backpack clips Hallmark used to carry as party favors? I've been seeing them pop up lately on ebay for a couple bucks although if you have to pay a bunch for shipping it might not be worth it. I just got Coconut's cookbook and it came with a coconut face stencil. It's not that large but you could add a flower border or something.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •